Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

30. Colonics/Colon Hydrotherapy



The woman shall perform periodic cleanses of her body to ensure proper digestion, frequent bowel movements, unparallelled comfort, and an overall good mood. 

Ladies, we've gotta be frank here and talk openly about our health with each other.  I've battled constipation for years, and I'm a healthy, active 32-year old who guards what goes into her mouth religiously (although I do slip up with smoked mozzererlla and Häagen-Dazs occasionally!). 

A few years ago, a great friend of mine told me how revolutionary a colonic treatment had been for her.  She described her condition before the colonic - difficulty with doing #2 on a frequent basis, small and hard nuggets when she did go, and a slightly swollen tummy. After the treatment, she said she felt so much better, so I gave it a shot and have been a solid supporter ever since.

A tip for the timid - be sure to ask if a woman or man will be working with you. In every clinic, I've been treated by a woman, and so I was surprised when I discovered a man would be handling my recent colonic. My gynecologist is a guy, so I figured I should go for it. I did, and it was just great. 

I now try to get colonics monthly.  Whenever there are deals on LivingSocial or Groupon, I scoop them up!  Also, I try to buy them in packages (they're a lot cheaper:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

58. Make lots of Powerful Lists......and review them daily

Powerful women make powerful lists. We took a look at creating  Bucket Lists , which is great practice to set and track long-term and l...